Your timetable can be collected approximately 2 weeks before the start of the term from your Student Portal. Timetables collected after the collection period will incur a $100 late collection fee.
The timetable collection period of each term can be found on the APC Academic Calendar
Below is a step by step guide on how to collect your timetable:
1. Login to your student portal (apc.edu.au/enrolnow) with your student number and password.
2. The subjects have been pre-selected for you. Click “Choose Regular Class” to add the classes to your timetable.
3. Click “Add” under each subject and click “Continue” to add the classes to your timetable. Repeat this step until ALL of the subjects have been added.
4. Click “Add EYES Session” (EYES refers to "Enhance Your Employability Skills". This class helps to improve your skills to find a job and start your career in Australia. There are no assessments in this subject).
5. Click “Verify/Accept”
6. In the pop up window, tick the box “I have read and understood the above conditions” and click “Accept”
7. Click “Download/Print” to view the timetable in an easy to read format.