To fulfil the evidence requirements for an RPL application we require you to submit extensive verifiable documentation. This may include but is not limited to the following:
- Current resume
- Certificates, transcripts, statements of attainments and record of results for prior study (including full descriptors of each unit studied)
- References from current and past employers
- Resume of references
- Portfolio (Sample of works)
- Photographic evidence
- Supporting documentation specific to the qualification
In addition to providing the above documentation, you will need to complete the Third Party Report for each subject in the qualification linking the performance criteria to the provided evidence. The Third Party Reports need to be signed by someone that can vouch professionally for your skills, knowledge and experience. We will contact these referees to authenticate the evidence.
Credit Transfer Application
To fulfil the evidence requirements for a Credit Transfer application we require you to submit:
- Certificates, transcripts, statements of attainments and record of results for prior study at any Australian Registered Training Organisation.
We may contact the educational institution to verify the documentation