If selected to be an APC Study Buddy, you will be expected to:
- Facilitate students to navigate the APC Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Act as an intercultural co-leaner
- Promote diversity and share experiences
You must attend the Training Session.
After the Training Session, you’ll be assigned up to 50 students to look after during your program. You’ll need to check in on them 3 times throughout the duration of the program and guide their journey in VLE.
Here are some examples of the support provided:
- VLE information
- Zoom tips
- myAPC.hub and instructions on how to submit an assessment (APC Study Buddies will not help students to complete their assessments)
- PLUS, BOOST or Social Club information
- Who to contact for course enquiries
- Timetable information
- Where to find information on the APC website
- APC channels of communication
- How to make payments
- Well-being calls
You’ll record these interactions and share them with the APC Study Buddy Committee Project Manager in your Activity Log on key dates provided in your training pack.
You’ll also need to maintain your academic progress.