If selected to be an APC Study Buddy, you will be expected to:
- Actively contact and reply to students and help them navigate the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Organise 1 event/activity with your students
- Act as an intercultural co-leaner
- Promote diversity and share experiences
You must attend the Training Session.
After the Training Session, you’ll be assigned up to 25 students to look after during your program. You’ll need to check twice and organise an event/activity with your students throughout the duration of the program
Here are some examples of the support provided:
- How to navigate myAPC.hub
- Instructions and useful tips on how to submit an assessment (they will not help students to complete their assessments)
- Plagiarism & re assessment program PASS
- Who to contact for course enquiries
- Where to find information on the APC website
You’ll record these interactions and share them with the APC Study Buddy Program Manager on key dates provided in your training pack.