All APC students have access to myAPC.hub where you will be able to access all of your learning resources.
Click here to read the myAPC.hub Guide.
You will use myAPC.hub to:
- Access your workbook, assessments and marking guide
- Submit your assessments
- Check your work for plagiarism
- Contact your trainer and classmates
- Access your Zoom lectures and tutorials
- Check your academic and assessment calendar
- See your results
- Resubmit your work
This short video shows you how to get started with myAPC.hub
Below is the step by step how to log into myAPC.hub.
- Go to moodle.apc.edu.au and click on the myAPC.hub login button.
- Enter your APC student email address and click "Next"
- Enter your password and click ‘Sign in’
If you are a continuing student, you will be able to see your subjects as tiles in approximately one hour after you collect your timetable.
If you are a new student, please allow up to 24 hours.
Click on the tile to navigate to the subject.
If you can't see your subjects on the dashboard, please make sure your dashboard filter is set to "ALL (except removed from view)"