If you are a new staff/student and want to create your password, or you are an existing staff/student and want to change/reset your password, this article is for you.
1. To create or change your password go to https://moodle.apc.edu.au and click on myAPC.hub login or click on "forgotten your password"
2. Login with your email address and click on "Next"
3. Click now on "Forgot My Password"
4. Fill out with your email address and enter the characters in the picture.
5. Choose from the following option you have available, the options available to you might be different.
6. Now that you confirmed your email or phone enter your new password and repeat below.
7. Now that you have reset your password, head back to https://moodle.apc.edu.au or your email and try to login again.
INFO: You are only allowed to change your password once every 24h
If you are login for the first time you will be prompted to enrol to a form of MFA (Multifactor Authentication), follow the link below to help setting up MFA